I attended a BWTM course with Kelyn Training Services on the 11th September 2018. I just want to say how very informative my trainer was. He knew his subject matter and made the course enjoyable.
Chainsaw AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
Unit of Competency:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw.
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
Certification: Statement of Attainment
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves).
Time: 7.30 am - 2.00 pm
Duration: Approximately 6 hours
Price: $230.00 per person (GST free)
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: