The instructor is great he made learning fun n enjoyable. The course all up was great it wasn't too hard or easy. I would do it all over again
Basic Worksite Traffic Management 2 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas. In line with Main Roads WA requirements, Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management and the Australian Standard.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
Time: 7.30 am – 3.30 pm
Duration: 16 hours
Price: $450 per person (GST free)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $135.00 (Metro Rate)
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: