Received my AWTM in the post during the week, many thanks. Just wanted to say it was an enjoyable days training (despite the masks!), I thought you did a great job Jason Its great to see someone so passionate about the temporary traffic management industry, there is no doubt that enthusiasm will rub off on students going through the doors. Feel free to reach out whenever, you can never have too many contacts in our industry. All the best,
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) .
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8.5 hours
Price: $330.00 per person for both. $230.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: