Found the course really interesting so much to learn in regards to Traffic Management , alot of it we need to incorporate into our workplace , considering how much traffic there is around the CBD these days.
Renewal of Traffic Controller only
- Participants to hold a Traffic Controller permit and:
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website. Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Valid Drivers license
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- Note: New MRWA Industry Engagement Evidence Requirements from 1/8/2021
- List a minimum of three worksites where you have undertaken traffic management duties in the previous 12 months (e.g. setting up signs/devices, controlling traffic, pedestrian management, etc.) Varifiable evidence;
- a completed SWMS used on a worksite you have signed;
- minimum one (1) of the following: documentation of a risk assessment or pre-start the you have participated in;
- minimum one (1) signed daily diary of a worksite you have implemented or details of the TMP number, contractor, etc.
- Verifiable Statement(s) of Attainment or USI Transcript; and
- MRWA Accreditation evidence must also be provided.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice and Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- TC = 7.30 am – 9.00 am
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm – 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Price: $210.00 per person
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $63.00 (Metro Rate)
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: