My trainer was great. Got through it all in good time, stayed on topic most of the time, was interesting enough, knew what he was talking about.
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment or Authenticated Transcript (USI Portal) in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card] available @ Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management or Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
In addition the following must also be provided:
Effective 1/8/2021 you must also provide the following physical evidence:
Details of least three (3) TMPs that the applicant has prepared, endorsed or approved that have been implemented at a worksite.
Plus evidence for trainer assessment.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : 8 hours [1 day]
Price: $510.00 per person (GST free)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $262.00 (Metro Rate)
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: