The training we received on TM was practical and informative. Of particular benefit was the use of ur training plans in the course content. Both trainers displayed thorough knowledge on the subject matter and were timely in their delivery.
Renewal of Basic WTM only
- Participants to hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit and
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or equivalent units of competence.
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- Note: New MRWA Industry Engagement Evidence Requirements from 1/8/2021
- List a minimum of three worksites where you have undertaken traffic management duties in the previous 12 months (e.g. setting up signs/devices, controlling traffic, pedestrian management, etc.) Varifiable evidence;
- a completed SWMS used on a worksite you have signed;
- minimum one (1) of the following: documentation of a risk assessment or pre-start the you have participated in;
- minimum one (1) signed daily diary of a worksite you have implemented or details of the TMP number, contractor, etc.
- Verifiable Statement(s) of Attainment or USI Transcript; and
- MRWA Accreditation evidence must also be provided.
If the above evidence cannot be provided the full course will be required.
If you do not have the Active Industry Engagment evidence listed above is the Basic Worksite Traffice Management - Non - Practitioner accrediation applicable to you?
Basic Worksite Traffic Management - Non - Practitioner
- People that do not directly undertake TTM roles at worksites, such as parking inspectors, surveillance officers, grader operators, verge mowers, etc., but have previously gained BWTM accreditation may find it difficult to provide evidence of active industry engagement when applying for re-accreditation. In these cases rather than re-sitting the full BWTM course, they may sit the refresher course and gain BWTM non practitioner accreditation without the need to provide evidence of industry experience.
- This will allow them to implement signs and devices associated with short term low impact
works, see AGTTM Part 5 and section 8 of the Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice, that form part of the TMP.
Note: all other requirements for BWTM re-accreditation remain the same
- Certificate of accreditation; and
- Evidence of Statement of Attainments or USI transcript
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- BWTM = 9.15 am - 1.45 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm - to 4.30 pm
Approximate Duration: 8 hours
Price: $210.00 per person
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $63.00 (Metro Rate)
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: