I would just like to say thank you on the behalf of City of Canning as we appreciate all the hard work Kelyn Training do and have only ever received positive feedback from our staff after they have attended a course at Kelyn Training, the support from the team at Kelyn is astonishing. Thank you and have a great day. Kind Regards, Tabatha Trumino | Learning & Development Administrator People & Performance |Canning Community & Commercial
PORT HEDLAND: Traffic Control Skill Set - 2 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWSH205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to 3:30pm
Duration: 3 Days
Price: $630.00 per person (GST Free) (includes light catering and refreshments)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $126.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Cnr Lukis and McGregor St, Port Hedland WA 6721
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: