Mike was my trainer today for the Basic Worksite Traffic Management training (17.07.18). He had very clear and practical experience which made the learning easy for me. Thank you Mike
PORT HEDLAND: Basic WTM & Traffic Controller Skill Set 3 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIWSH205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to 3:30pm
Duration: 3 Days
Price: $830.00 per person (GST Free) (includes light catering and refreshments)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $166.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Cnr Lukis and McGregor St, Port Hedland WA 6721
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: