Excellent service from all at Kelyn Training Services both before and during the Basic WTM course I attended 10.10.18! I consider training with Kelyn to be good value for money!
PORT HEDLAND Renewal of BWTM only
- Participants to hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit and
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or equivalent units of competence.
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload.
- Industry Engagement Evidence.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO OBTAIN THE INDUSTRY ENGAGEMENT EVIDENCE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A FULL COURSE.
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- BWTM = 9.15 am - 1.45 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm - to 4.30 pm
Approximate Duration: 8 hours
Price: $350.00 per person
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $78.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Cnr Lukis and McGregor St, Port Hedland WA 6721
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: