I completed my RIIWHS201D with Kelyn 27.05.19. Mike was my trainer and he has 1st hand experience in the training as he works in the industry. It was all relevant training. Keep up the good work!
KARRATHA: Basic WTM & Traffic Controller (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans & RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat) (2 Days)
Course Aim: To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller duties. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs, cones, devices and who operate a stop-slow bat.
Current or previous evidence of holding a valid driver’s licence.
Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training.
Language, Literacy and Numeracy:
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- Prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Set out traffic guidance schemes
- Monitoring traffic guidance schemes
- Closing down activities
- Control traffic
- Operate communication devices eg a two-way radio
- Conducting housekeeping activities
- Planning and preparing for workplace communications and using equipment and systems
- Communicating with equipment and systems
- Carry out face-to-face communication
- Completing written documentation
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $740.00 per person (GST free)
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $544.00 = balance $196.00
Course Start Dates: