JAG Traffic Pty Ltd has utilised the services of Kelyn Training Services exclusively for many years. The quality of service they provide as well as their professional and friendly way they deal with everyone of their clients is unmatched and even unachievable by some of their opposition. I cannot recommend Kelyn Training Services enough to anyone that is looking for a quality training organisation.
KARRATHA: Basic WTM (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans) 1 Day
- White card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training
- Prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Set out traffic guidance schemes
- Monitoring traffic guidance schemes
- Closing down activities
- Planning and preparing for workplace communications and using equipment and systems
- Communicating with equipment and systems
- Carry out face-to-face communication
- Completing written documentation
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Course Start Dates: