Very professional training and a homely feel of the environment. Mike is a cool dude and I learnt lots from him in one day.
KARRATHA: Basic WTM (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans) 1 Day
- White card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training
- Prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Set out traffic guidance schemes
- Monitoring traffic guidance schemes
- Closing down activities
- Planning and preparing for workplace communications and using equipment and systems
- Communicating with equipment and systems
- Carry out face-to-face communication
- Completing written documentation
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Course Start Dates: