Just in relation to yesterdays course I was wondering if you could pass on my thanks to the trainer Jason. He did some extensive talking about mental health and effective management of it (through EAPs and seeking help etc) and given my personal experience with mental illness I know how important (and potentially life saving) it is for people to communicate and talk about it, in particular men (who are terrible at it) which most of the class was. He also stated that he had personal experience with mental illness and although it may seem minor to mention it the more and more men that normalise and talk about mental health the more men might be willing to seek help if they need it. It was just really great to see that discussed, even though it was brief, in that environment. Thanks again,
Worksite Traffic Management
Jason Body delivers the Worksite Traffic Management course
This is a level of MRWA accreditation will enable on-site personnel, such as supervisors, team leaders and project managers to make changes to Traffic Management Plans.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport; driver's licence)
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit [RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan]
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management; or documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance. Click here for a template upload letter.
- White Card or valid Blue Card.
Effective 1/8/2021 MRWA Prerequisites.
The above listed pre-requisites plus
Documentary evidence of experience must include the following:
- A completed signed SWMS used on a worksite by the applicant*
- Minimum 1 of the following: work docket, daily diary or pre-start documentation
- Details of a minimum of 3 worksites with details of supervisor with contact details to be verified
If you do not hold the above listed course prerequisites, please enrol in our Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM) and/or the Whitecard course.
*Exemption from holding a current BWTM accreditation may be offered for employees working in Main Roads, Local Governments or other approving bodies with at least 3 years’ experience in traffic management, road safety, road construction/maintenance or road design that will be endorsing TMPs. Additionally they must have previously held BWTM accreditation.
- Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years)
Times: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 consecutive days (Monday - Thursday)
Price: New Price $1,350.00 per person [includes continual tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $945.00 = balance you pay $405.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: