WEBSITE IS EASY TO USE, PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY AND GREAT THAT YOU CAN BOOK COURSES STRAIGHT AWAY.
PORT HEDLAND Renewal of Basic WTM and Traffic Controller
- Participants to hold a Basic WTM and Traffic Controller permit.
- Participants must have completed RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan, RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat, RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace and RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures or equivalent unit.
- White Card or valid Blue Card.
- Valid driver's licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload
- Evidence of industry experience
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Should you have problems reading and writing please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE THE INDUSTRY ENGAGEMENT EVIDENCE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A FULL COURSE.
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM and TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice and the Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- BWTM and TC = 7.30 am - 1.45 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
Price: $485.00 per person (GST free)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $237.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Cnr Lukis and McGregor St, Port Hedland WA 6721
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: