Exceptional training venue and staff. I wouldn't train anywhere else. I have completed my last 3 AWTM courses with Kelyn Training Services and have always left with a wealth of knowledge. Thankyou to all staff.
KALGOORLIE: Basic WTM Skill Set 2 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to 3:30pm
Duration: 2 days
Price: $630.00 per person (GST free)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $126.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Quality Inn Railway Motel & Function Centre
51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
Course Start Dates: