I most liked the hands on and theoretical of the RIIWHS201D course I did with Kelyn today. In regards to the current COVID-19, I was happy to see that the staff provided hand sanitiser and social distancing in the class room
KALGOORLIE - Basic WTM and Traffic Controller SKILL SET 3 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIWSH205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – 3:30pm
Duration: 3 Days
Price: $750.00 per person (GST Free)
Less CTF Subsidy - you pay $150.00
"The CTF provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the CTF in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers."
Quality Inn Railway Motel & Function Centre
51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
Course Start Dates: