UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
Traffic Controller (Inc RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat) 2 Days = DAYS 1 & 3 of the full skill set
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- Current or previous valid driver's licence. If you do not hold an Australian Drivers Licence please contact the office.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards and Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management.
- Operate a two-way radio for the control of traffic.
This Kelyn Training Services traffic management course covers both the National Unit of Competence and the Main Roads WA requirements.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 3.30 pm
Duration: 16 hours
Price: $450.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: