UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Operate a two-way radio for the control of traffic.
This Kelyn Training Services traffic management course covers both the National Unit of Competence and the Main Roads WA requirements.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $315.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South