I attended my WTM renewal with Kelyn Training Services 30th May and found the course to be well organised and structured.
Basic Worksite Traffic Management 2 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas. In line with Main Roads WA requirements, Austroads Guide to Temporary Traffic Management and the Australian Standard.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
Time: 7.30 am – 3.30 pm
Duration: 16 hours
Price: $450 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: