I attended a Basic WTM course with Kelyn 17.7.18. Mike Clark was my trainer and I will leave with a good understanding on how to set up basic worksite traffic management. It was a great course overall!
Basic Worksite Traffic Management (RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan) 1 Day
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
- Enrolments in this course will automatically be transitioned to RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans and RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace from 1/2/2021.
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
Time: 7.30 am – 4.00 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $330 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: