Tara is a great trainer. She knows how to keep your attention and is very knowledgeable on traffic management. Very informative, fun course. Thanks Tara!!
Basic WTM & Traffic Controller SKILL SET 3 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White Card or valid Blue Card
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence etc).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Current or previous valid driver's licence. If you do not hold an Australian Drivers Licence please contact the office.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am to 3:30pm (each day)
Duration: 3 days
Price: $650.00 per person (GST Free)
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: