The course was conducted in a way that was easy to understand with humour and easy to follow and not boring, It was an interesting three days and very imformative and relise the importance of these courses and why they are held. Well done many thanks ROLLY
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) .
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8.5 hours
Price: $330.00 per person for both. $230.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: