The course was conducted fine. The instructor was much better then the instructor i had the first time i did my traffic management course and he fulfilled all questions asked of him an provided excellent information. He also dealt with one or two people who were time wasters in the class easily an politely. The course was also conducted in timely fashion. Could not fault anything on the day including the fantastic morning tea.. best regards Jamie Dymnicki
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) .
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8.5 hours
Price: $330.00 per person for both. $230.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: