The traffic management training I completed with Kelyn this week was extensive and very thorough especially for the traffic control. Mike my trainer made sure we all knew exactly what to do and how to do it before being put into live traffic. Mike kept a very close eye on us all and making sure that nobody was in any danger.
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Fitness to Train/Work:
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Participants must not be taking any medication (prescribed or otherwise) that may impair judgement
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) .
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8.5 hours
Price: $330.00 per person for both. $230.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: