My trainer was great. Got through it all in good time, stayed on topic most of the time, was interesting enough, knew what he was talking about.
Chainsaw and Pole Saw
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
Pre course requirements:
Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number).
Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Recognise and apply workplace safety procedures.
- Check and maintain chainsaw.
- Operate chainsaw
- Complete and check chainsaw operation.
- Prepare for trimming.
- Assess trees.
- Trim trees.
- Conduct operator maintenance.
- Statements of Attainment for AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws
- FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw
- Photo ID.
Time: 7.30 am - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person for both. $280.00 per person for Chainsaw only.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: