Enter me to win a $100 fuel voucher.
Renewal of Traffic Controller only
- Participants to hold a Traffic Controller permit and:
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures must have been completed prior to attending this traffic management training.
- Kelyn Training Services offer this RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures unit every week. Please see our training calendar for dates.
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Valid Drivers license
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
- TC = 7.30 am – 9.00 am
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm – 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Price: $210.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: