I completed a RIIWHS201D and traffic management renewal courses with Kelyn last week. I found it to be an excellent information exchange. I had a different trainer for each of my courses and I found both Mike and Jason provided relevant answers to all questions. I received great assistance from my original contact to enrollment to course management. I'm happy to recommend this facility for future training needs.
Renewal of Traffic Control only
- Participants to hold a Traffic Control permit and:
- RIIWHS205D Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures must have been completed prior to attending this traffic management training.
- Kelyn Training Services offer this RIIWHS20D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures unit every week. Please see our training calendar for dates.
- White card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Drivers license
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice.
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
- TC = 7.30 am – 9.00 am
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm – 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 hours (approximately)
Price: $190.00 per person
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: