I liked the layout of the course and there were plenty of breaks which helped stay focused. The course was straight forward and easy to understand,also the trainer was really switched on and had experience in many related fields which was a bonus
Renewal of Worksite Traffic Management
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- A letter from the employer confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload letter.
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence etc)
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover both the National Modules and Main Roads WA requirements.
* MRWA Certificate
* MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Session Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : Approximately 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F,
33 – 37 Murray Road South,
Course Start Dates: