Just wanted to drop you a line to say the feedback from the course on Tuesday was all good. The guys said the facilitator was lively and animated and kept their attention well (which must be a challenge at times).
Renewal of Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- A letter from the employer confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload letter.
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence etc)
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Session Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : Approximately 8 hours
Price: $420.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: