Could you please send confirmation emails out when the booking is made rather than a week before the course? Thank you Hi Natasha Many thanks for your feedback. Once a registration is placed online, an email message is automatically sent advising that we have received the registration and that confirmation will be forwarded 1 week prior. As you can imagine, registrations arrive via our website continually and we haven't yet found the software that can both enter the unique details of each participant and generate a course confirmation automatically. We are therefore required to do both the entries and confirmations manually and it is more efficient to send them all out in bulk and at the same time. However, we do appreciate that there are occasions when a participant needs his/her confirmation sooner and we are always happy to accommodate these requests. Please don't hesitate to ask if this applies to any of your registrations. Thanks again for your continued support of Kelyn Training Services. Regards Lyne
Renewal of Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- A letter from the employer confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload letter.
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence etc)
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Session Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : Approximately 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: