We have used KTS numerous times to conduct Manual Handling for our field staff both at our premises and in KTS training location and have found the service received to be exceptional. The registering of our staff was easy and met with great customer service, the Trainer was well knowledged and easy to understand and the feedback from staff was that they enjoyed the training and found it to be very beneficial. I would highly reccomend KTS and we will use them again in the future.
Renewal of Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal session:
Copies of the following:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. [White Card].
- Must hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management, RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
In addition the following must also be provided:
- A letter from the employer confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload letter.
- Must bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence etc)
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Session Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : Approximately 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: