This feedback was obtained via our process of verbal and email follow ups with individuals and companies: Q: Was the website user friendly? A: Website brilliant, no issues at all clear and simple to use Q: Have you received any verbal feedback from your participants? If so, what? A: Feedback from my guys has been positive. Informative and in-depth training Q: Did you have any concerns or suggestions for improvement. A: No concerns and no improvements, I will continue to send my people to Kelyn for the great training and friendly staff. Thank you guys so much for everything this year and I look forward to dealing with you again next year
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Available through Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management or Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
In addition the following must also be provided:
A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : 8 hours [1 day]
Price: $495.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: