I enjoyed both the Traffic Control and BWTM and Log book courses I recently attended. Being able to attach the log book course at the end, and finalise both courses in the same afternoon was well worth it. Can something like this be considered for the AWTM course. I mean add an extra day or two onto the AWTM course to allow completion of the assignments and complete the AWTM and assignments within the allotted course, and while under direct supervision. Thanks for your feedback Paul We are in the process of developing a Workshop for people that may not get time in their working day to complete the AWTM assignments. It would also enable participants to have access to an AWTM trainer to clarify any grey areas or technical concerns. These Workshops will be offered monthly. Kind regards Lyne Harvey
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Available through Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management or Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
In addition the following must also be provided:
A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : 8 hours [1 day]
Price: $475.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: