It was a great course very informative and full of tips, Skills i can use on the job
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Available through Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan accreditation.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
- Kelyn Training Services run this Unit weekly. Please check our calendar for dates.
In addition the following must also be provided:
A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : 8 hours [1 day]
Price: $475.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: