I only want the best for my crew - which is why I send them to Kelyn for training. The trainers are passionate about what they are teaching, and because of their industry contacts, they are up to date about industry practices and new trends. I trust Kelyn to deliver a course which is relevant, current and informative about the standards, codes and practices that govern our industry. Over the 12 years I have been doing business with Kelyn they have never let me down.
Renewal of Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (1 day)
Pre course requirements:
Participants must provide the following evidence at least one week prior to attending the renewal course:
Copies of Statements of Attainment or Authenticated Transcript (USI Portal) in:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry [White Card].
- Available through Kelyn Training Services.
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan.
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process.
- Hold or held a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management or Statement of Attainment in RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan.
In addition the following must also be provided:
A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to upload
All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover any Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years).
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration : 8 hours [1 day]
Price: $510.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: