WEBSITE IS EASY TO USE, PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY AND GREAT THAT YOU CAN BOOK COURSES STRAIGHT AWAY.
Renewal of Basic WTM and Traffic Controller
- Participants to hold a Basic WTM and Traffic Controller permit:
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan, RIIWHS205D Control traffic with a stop-slow bat and RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace.
- Participants must have completed RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
- White Card.
- Current driver's licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Should you have problems reading and writing please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours; you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training.
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM and TC duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments.
- BWTM and TC = 7.30 am - 1.45 pm
- Practical Assessments = 1.45 pm - 4.30 pm
Duration: 8 hours (approximate)
Price: $365.00 per person (GST free)
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: