Thanks Jason for all your patience and help during the Worksite Traffic Management course I attended last week. The knowledge I have learnt will help me improve my job. Your motivation with the training was over and above and it really got me thinking. Thank you
GERALDTON: Basic Worksite Traffic Management 2 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to 3:30pm
Duration: 2 days
Price: $530.00 per person (GST free)
Geraldton Multi-Purpose Centre
254 Marine Terrace, Geraldton WA 6530
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: