What I most liked about the Chainsaw course was Mike who was a cool trainer. The skills I gained and the bacon and egg toasties. Registration was easy, all at Kelyn Training Services provided an excellent service. Good value for money.
GERALDTON: Basic WTM and Traffic Controller SKILL SET 3 days
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat
RIICOM201D Communicate in the worklplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statements of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to 3:30pm
Duration: 3 Days
Price: $725.00 per person (GST Free)
Geraldton Multi-Purpose Centre
254 Marine Terrace, Geraldton WA 6530
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: