Chainsaw and Polesaw combo courses! Great idea Kelyn. I have been wanting to get these tickets for ages but couldn't find anyone that did the Polesaw. Thanks
Online Learning - Renewal of Basic WTM only
- Participants to hold a Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit and
- RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
- RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures must have been completed prior to attending this traffic management training.
- Kelyn Training Services offer RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures unit every week. Please see our training calendar for dates.
- White card or valid Blue Card.
- Kelyn Training Services offer White Card training. Please refer to details on the home page of our website.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver's licence, etc.).
- Valid Drivers Licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- A declaration confirming traffic management experience. Click here to Upload.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact our office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
Content: To provide participants with updated information on the latest requirements to perform BWTM duties for Works on Roads in Western Australia. Courses will also cover relevant changes to Australian Standard 1742.3 and the Main Roads WA Traffic Management for Works on Roads Code of Practice. All Kelyn Training Services traffic management courses cover the Main Roads WA requirements.
- MRWA Certificate of Achievement
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years) will be awarded on completion of in-class and practical assessments
Delivery and Assessment
This course will be trained/delivered online with a written assessment.
Practical assessments can occur Face to face on a live work worksite see dates below (approximately 3 hours).
Or via teleconference or video for people impacted by COVID-19 by negotiation only
Approximate Duration: 8 hours - including online content and practical.
Price: $205.00 per person
Practical Assessment Sessions
Please Bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling activities.
Time: 8:00 - 11:00 OR via appointment.
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: