Great course delivered by a very experienced trainer. Ladies in admin were very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Kelyn has great facilities and the catering laid on was more than I expected. Really good value for money and I will recommend Kelyn to others. Thanks for a great learning experience.
Worksite Traffic Management (inc. RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process) 4 days
Jason Body delivers the Worksite Traffic Management course
This is a level of MRWA accreditation will enable on-site personnel, such as supervisors, team leaders and project managers to make changes to Traffic Management Plans.
* USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
* Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport; driver's licence)
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
* Hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit [RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan]
* documentary evidence of at least 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management; or documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance. Click here for a template upload letter.
* White card
* Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
* MRWA Certificate
* MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years)
Times: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 consecutive days (Tuesday - Friday)
Price: $1,550.00 per person [includes continual tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch]
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $992.00 = balance $558.00
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: