No negative feedback from the guys at all (even though some of our people did not want to complete the course) and they like the trainer, funny friendly manner.
Worksite Traffic Management (inc. RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process) 4 days
Jason Body delivers the Worksite Traffic Management course
This is a level of MRWA accreditation will enable on-site personnel, such as supervisors, team leaders and project managers to make changes to Traffic Management Plans.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport; driver's licence)
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit [RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan]
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management; or documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance. Click here for a template upload letter.
- White card
- Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years)
Times: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 consecutive days (Monday - Thursday)
Price: New Price $1,250.00 per person [includes continual tea and coffee, morning tea and lunch] reduced from $1,550.00. Please contact the office if you have specific dietary requirements.
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $992.00 = balance $558.00
Units 1, 2 or 4, Building F
33 – 37 Murray Road South
Course Start Dates: