We have used KTS numerous times to conduct Manual Handling for our field staff both at our premises and in KTS training location and have found the service received to be exceptional. The registering of our staff was easy and met with great customer service, the Trainer was well knowledged and easy to understand and the feedback from staff was that they enjoyed the training and found it to be very beneficial. I would highly reccomend KTS and we will use them again in the future.
KALGOORLIE: Worksite Traffic Management (inc. RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process) 4 days
Jason Body delivers the Worksite Traffic Management course
This is a level of MRWA accreditation will enable on-site personnel, such as supervisors, team leaders and project managers to make changes to Traffic Management Plans.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport; driver's licence)
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Hold a current MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit [RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan]
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 year’s practical experience in traffic management; or documentary evidence of at least 2 years practical experience in road construction or maintenance. Click here for a template upload letter.
- White card
- Statement of Attainment for RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for 3 years)
Times: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm
Duration: 4 consecutive days (Monday - Thursday)
Price: $1,650.00 per person (includes light catering and refreshments)
CTF SUBSIDY: Subsidised rates for these courses is $1088.00 = balance $562.00
Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre (Room 5), 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: