Excellent service and tutors, well organised course (traffic control), i can highly recommend to any one who wishes to enter this traffic control industry, to use this company. Easy to understand and follow with tutors who are willing to help you all the way.
KALGOORLIE: Advanced WTM (inc. RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process & RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan)
Jason Body is your Advanced Worksite Traffic Management trainer
This 5 day course provides participants with the theory and practical skills required to prepare detailed Traffic Management Plans including those in accordance with and up to the planning level specified in clause 2.2.1 (c) of AS1742.3 Part 3 – 2009. The course is delivered face to face.
This level of Main Roads WA accreditation is suited to Traffic Planners, Project Managers or Approving Officers.
Course Duration: 5 days (Mon - Fri)
Time: 7.30 am to 4.30 pm each day (Please arrive 10 minutes prior to course commencement.)
Note: At the completion of classroom training, some participants may be required to complete assessments in their own time and submit for marking. If so, participants have up to 10 working days to submit assessments.
Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre (Room 5), 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Group and Onsite training available across WA. Please contact us on 9356 3455 for a quote.
Upon successful completion, all participants will be issued with Main Roads WA Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (AWTM) accreditation (valid for 3 years) and the following nationally recognised Statements of Attainment:
- RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process
- RIICWD503D Prepare work zone traffic management plan
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au
- Bring to the course photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence)
- Have good English literacy and reading skills as training will involve reading work instructions, interpreting traffic control diagrams, designing Traffic Management Plans, writing safety documentation and compliance audit reports.
Main Roads WA Prerequisites:
- Documentary evidence of at least 1 years' experience in traffic management, road asset management, road safety, road design, road construction or road maintenance. Click here for a template upload letter.
- Hold or held a MRWA Basic Worksite Traffic Management permit. (RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan)
- White Card
If you do not hold the above listed prerequisites, please visit our website at www.kelyn.com.au for upcoming course dates or contact us on 9356 3455 for further assistance.
- A lap top is essential. It needs to have Office installed and access to the internet. Free WiFi is provided. If participants also have a drawing package installed, that they are familiar with, this may be advantageous for the course, but not necessary.
- Please bring a copy of the Australian Standards [AS1742.3 part3 - 2009].
- A Hi-Vis shirt or vest will be required for the site visit as part of the course.
- Catering: Light catering will be provided for this public training course.
Cost: New Price $1,850.00 per person
CTF Subsidy: Subsidised rates for these courses is $1,360.00 = balance $490.00
CTF subsidies are available up front when registering for this course.
Course Start Dates: