Terrific course, well delivered. Thanks
KALGOORLIE - White Card - CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
Participants are required to have foundation skills to be able to read and follow simple safety instructions that are written in English. Participants will also require basic numeracy, oral communication to be able to ask questions to clarify instructions, listen to instructions to identify key safety information and problem solving skills to select risk control measures. Should you have any concerns regarding the above skills please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
This course identifies mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work.
Identify health and safety legislative requirements
Identify construction hazards and risk control measures
Identify health and safety communication and reporting processes
Identify incident and emergency response procedures
The two parts to this course are:
- Hearing protection
- Hard hat and;
- High visibility retro reflective vest.
Followed by answering general safety questions related to working safely in the construction industry. Approximate duration 30 minutes.
Note * You will select the session you wish to attend when you enrol.
Western Australian Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety Declaration Requirements:
- The Western Australia Construction Induction Training cards can only be issued to persons located in Western Australia at the time of the assessment for the CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competency;
- Participants must be located in Western Australia at the time of the assessment for the CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competency;
- Participants must provide the address where the assessment was undertaken for the CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competency;
- As part of an audit programme, participants may be contacted by the Western Australian Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety, (DMIRS) to confirm completion and assessment of the CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit of competence, occurred in Western Australia.
Evidence to support this claim may include:
- Current Western Australian Driver’s Licence; or
- Current Western Australian learner driver’s permit; or
- Current Western Australian Student Identification; or
- Recent utilities invoice with a Western Australia address and the name of the person to whom the CIT card will be issued; or
- Western Australian Construction Industry Training Fund payment eligibility; or
- Western Australian postal address to which the CIT card is to be posted.
Duration of Enrolment:
Enrolment in this course is valid for a 3 month period from registration and payment.
- Statement of Attainment
- WorkSafe WA White Card
PRACTICAL Assessment Duration: Approximately 30 minutes
Times: 2:30, 3:00, 3:30, 4:00pm
Price: $85.00 per person (GST free)
Quality Inn Railway Motel & Function Centre
51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
Course Start Dates: