I attended a RIIWHS201D with Kelyn on 10.07.18. Mike Clark was my trainer on the day and he was a very knowledgeable and competent trainer. He was easy to get along with, keen to help and advised all in a very good way. I enjoyed everything about my training and it has enhanced my skills which will be helpful in my workplace. Thank you
WANNEROO TRAINING: WORK SAFELY AND FOLLOW WHS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Main Roads WA Requirement:
Main Roads WA have directed that this unit will be a requirement as from 1 January 2017 for all MRWA traffic management accredited training including BWTM, TC, AWTM and renewal courses.
To lift the level of knowledge and skills of people obtaining traffic management accreditation as well as helping traffic management personnel work across State borders in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
1. Access and apply site safety procedures
2. Apply personal safety measures
3. Apply operational safety measures
4. Maintain personal wellbeing
5. Identify and report incidents
Participants in this course will be required to successfully complete both knowledge (theory) and performance (practical) assessments. Full assessment requirements will be discussed on the day of the course and prior to commencing training.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Time: 7.30 am to finish [approximately 6 hours]
Lunch Break: 30 minutes
Price: $115.00 per person (GST Free)
Wanneroo Library and Cultural Centre
Ground Floor Meeting Room,
3 Rocc Way, WANNEROO 6065
Course Start Dates: