i found the course to be extremely informative. The trainer gave us up to date information and an unbiased view of the traffic controllers industry. He was supportive of our plight as tc's and gave us encouragement at every turn. I look forward to resitting my AWTM in the near future. Thank you Kelyn.
WANNEROO TRAINING: WORK SAFELY AND FOLLOW WHS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Main Roads WA Requirement:
This unit is a pre-requisite for Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM), Traffic Control (TC) and the applicable renewal courses. Main Roads WA removed this pre-requisite unit from AWTM on the 14/03/2019.
To lift the level of knowledge and skills of people obtaining traffic management accreditation as well as helping traffic management personnel work across State borders in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
1. Access and apply site safety procedures
2. Apply personal safety measures
3. Apply operational safety measures
4. Maintain personal wellbeing
5. Identify and report incidents
Participants in this course will be required to successfully complete both knowledge (theory) and performance (practical) assessments. Full assessment requirements will be discussed on the day of the course and prior to commencing training.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Time: 7.30 am to finish [approximately 6 hours]
Lunch Break: 30 minutes
Price: $115.00 per person (GST Free)
Wanneroo Library and Cultural Centre
Ground Floor Meeting Room,
3 Rocca Way, WANNEROO 6065
Course Start Dates: