Mike was my trainer today for the Basic Worksite Traffic Management training (17.07.18). He had very clear and practical experience which made the learning easy for me. Thank you Mike
KALGOORLIE: RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
UNIT OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Main Roads WA Requirement:
This pre-requisite unit is required for Main Roads WA accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM), Traffic Control (TC) and applicable renewal courses.
To lift the level of knowledge and skills of people obtaining traffic management accreditation as well as helping traffic management personnel work across State borders in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
1. Access and apply site safety procedures
2. Apply personal safety measures
3. Apply operational safety measures
4. Maintain personal wellbeing
5. Identify and report incidents
Participants in this course will be required to successfully complete both knowledge (theory) and performance (practical) assessments. Full assessment requirements will be discussed on the day of the course and prior to commencing training.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am to finish [approx. 6 hours]
Lunch Break: 30 minutes
Price: $135.00 per person (GST Free) (includes light catering and refreshments)
Quality Inn Railway Motel & Function Centre
51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
Refreshments and light catering provided
Course Start Dates: