Today I attended a RIIWHS201D course with Kelyn Training Services. Mike my trainer was clear and easy to understand. He explained everything and made sure all participants understood the training before moving onto the next subject. Excellent service Kelyn and good value for money. Thanks
KALGOORLIE: RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
UNIT OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Main Roads WA Requirement:
This pre-requisite unit is required for Main Roads WA accreditation in Basic Worksite Traffic Management (BWTM), Traffic Control (TC) and applicable renewal courses.
To lift the level of knowledge and skills of people obtaining traffic management accreditation as well as helping traffic management personnel work across State borders in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
1. Access and apply site safety procedures
2. Apply personal safety measures
3. Apply operational safety measures
4. Maintain personal wellbeing
5. Identify and report incidents
Participants in this course will be required to successfully complete both knowledge (theory) and performance (practical) assessments. Full assessment requirements will be discussed on the day of the course and prior to commencing training.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Time: 7.30 am to finish [approx. 6 hours]
Lunch Break: 30 minutes
Price: $120.00 per person (GST Free)
Venue: Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre (Room 5), 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: