Thanks Jason for all your patience and help during the Worksite Traffic Management course I attended last week. The knowledge I have learnt will help me improve my job. Your motivation with the training was over and above and it really got me thinking. Thank you
Kalgoorlie - RIIWHS201D
UNIT OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Must provide USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
Main Roads WA Requirement:
Main Roads WA have directed that this unit will be a requirement as from 1 January 2017 for all MRWA traffic management accredited training including BWTM, TC and AWTM.
To lift the level of knowledge and skills of people obtaining traffic management accreditation as well as helping traffic management personnel work across State borders in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
1. Access and apply site safety procedures
2. Apply personal safety measures
3. Apply operational safety measures
4. Maintain personal wellbeing
5. Identify and report incidents
Participants in this course will be required to successfully complete both knowledge (theory) and performance (practical) assessments. Full assessment requirements will be discussed on the day of the course and prior to commencing training.
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
Time: 7.45 am to finish [approx. 6 hours]
Lunch Break: 30 minutes
Price: $130.00 per person (GST Free)
Venue: Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre (Room 5), 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: