Could you please send confirmation emails out when the booking is made rather than a week before the course? Thank you Hi Natasha Many thanks for your feedback. Once a registration is placed online, an email message is automatically sent advising that we have received the registration and that confirmation will be forwarded 1 week prior. As you can imagine, registrations arrive via our website continually and we haven't yet found the software that can both enter the unique details of each participant and generate a course confirmation automatically. We are therefore required to do both the entries and confirmations manually and it is more efficient to send them all out in bulk and at the same time. However, we do appreciate that there are occasions when a participant needs his/her confirmation sooner and we are always happy to accommodate these requests. Please don't hesitate to ask if this applies to any of your registrations. Thanks again for your continued support of Kelyn Training Services. Regards Lyne
KALGOORLIE: Basic WTM only
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Time: 7.30 am – to finish [1 day]
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free)
Venue: Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre, Building 708, 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: