I completed my RIIWHS201D with Kelyn 27.05.19. Mike was my trainer and he has 1st hand experience in the training as he works in the industry. It was all relevant training. Keep up the good work!
KALGOORLIE: Basic WTM only
UNITS OF COMPETENCY:
RIIWHS302D Implement traffic management plan
RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Photo ID (eg, passport, driver’s licence, etc.).
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management. This training is essential for anyone who will be erecting signs and devices for work on roads as part of their normal duties. It is suggested that this training form an integral part of induction training for employees intending to work in these areas.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years)
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to finish [1 day]
Duration: 8 hours
Price: $395.00 per person (GST free) (includes light catering and refreshments)
Venue: Quality Inn Railway Motel and Function Centre, 51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: