Extremely professional company, staff and very competant trainers and assessors. Kelyns knowlegde of the traffic management and traffic management training is second to none. I have particpated in traffic training with Kelyn over several years, I know of no other company that has the standards, the knowledge and the skills to deliver this type of training to the level Kelyn do. I compliment all the staff at this company, well done..
Kalgoorlie - Basic WTM and Traffic Control 2 days
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills.
- Kelyn Training Services policy on Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LL&N) for Traffic Management Courses. Do you have problems reading and writing, please click on the following link https://quiz.llnrobot.com.au/ (a cost of $8.50 applies) complete the 30 minute online test and email your results to email@example.com. We will then provide you with feedback.
- MRWA require that as from 1 January 2017 people attending any Traffic Management training also need to complete RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending any Traffic Management training.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Time: 7.30 am – to finish [8 hours per day]
Duration: 2 Days
Price: $595.00 per person (GST Free)
Venue: Curtin University of Technology, WMC Conference Centre (Room 5), 44 MacDonald Street, Kalgoorlie
Course Start Dates: