Great course. Easy to understand.
KALGOORLIE - Basic WTM and Traffic Controller 2 days
Participants are required to hold and bring with them:
- White card.
- Current driver’s licence.
- USI (Unique Student Identifier number). Participants can apply for the USI at our website www.kelyn.com.au or direct to www.usi.gov.au.
- Participants are required to be able to read and write in the English language and have basic numeracy skills. Should you have problems reading and writing, please contact the office on 9356 3455 and we will be able to assist.
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures. Kelyn offers this unit as a standalone course conducted over approx. 6 hours, you are required to complete this course prior to attending Traffic Management training.
To provide participants with the theory and skills necessary to undertake Basic Worksite Traffic Management and safely control traffic with a Stop/Slow bat in accordance with Main Roads WA standards.
- Statement of Attainment
- MRWA Certificate of Accreditation
- MRWA photo ID permit (valid for three years).
Please bring: Hand protection (safety gloves) suitable for manual handling.
Time: 7.30 am – to finish [8 hours per day]
Duration: 2 Days
Price: $590.00 per person (GST Free) (includes light catering and refreshments)
Quality Inn Railway Motel & Function Centre
51 Forrest Street, Kalgoorlie WA 6430
Course Start Dates: