Corporate Courses (On-Site)
In addition to the General Public courses, Kelyn Training Services provides the following training on site at your premises:
- RIIWHS201D Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Controller (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans and RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat) training and assessments over 2 consecutive days (Includes RIICOM201D Communicate in the workplace)
- Advanced Worksite Traffic Management RIICWD503E Prepare traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes (Inc. RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process)
- Worksite Traffic Management (inc. RIIRIS402E Carry out the risk management process)
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management (RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans)
- Traffic Controller (RIIWHS205E Control traffic with stop-slow bat)
- Renewal courses in Basic Worksite Traffic Management, Traffic Controller and assessments, Worksite Traffic Management and Advanced Worksite Traffic Management (Non nationally accredited training)
- White Card (CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry)
- Chainsaw and Pole Saw (AHCMOM213 Operate and maintain chainsaws and FWPCOT3238 Operate a pole saw)
Third Party Courses
Via third party arrangements with industry partners, Kelyn Training Services, is able source your training and assessment requirements through the RTO's of Time Critical CPR and First Aid and/or Equip-Safe. Kelyn Training Services currently acts as a Third Party Provider providing advertising of courses, registration of client interest and collection of fees for these course. Refer to our Client Information Handbook for further information.
Time Critical CPR and First Aid – RTO Code 51503, please refer to the website for full course details, suitability and Participant Handbook http://www.timecritical.com.au/)
- HLTPAT005 Collect specimens for drugs of abuse testing
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Combined Manual Tasking (non nationally accredited) and Provide CPR (HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
Equip-Safe RTO Code 0846. Please refer to the Equip-Safe website for full course details, suitability and the Client Information Handbook http://www.equipsafe.com.au/:
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces or its replacement unit
- MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIISAM204F Operate small plant and equipment
- UETTDRRF03 Perform EWP rescue
- UETTDRRF08 Perform EWTP controlled descent escape
Please contact Lynette Hayden on 08 9356 3455 for details and quotations.
CONSTRUCTION TRAINING FUND (CTF)
Kelyn Training Services applies the CTF subsidised rate up front at the time of registration.
To view the CTF Guidelines and Eligibility criteria, please read the Client Information Handbook and the BCITF Levy & Disbursements October 2020 document click here.
To download the latest CTF Subsidy Rates Sheet, please click here.
Onsite Training Request Form
This is an onsite training request form, wherein the company gets a quote for the requested training.